Tag Archives: archive digitization
Small market and community newspaper publishers have a fresh new revenue generator at their disposal – and it’s working, helping publishers generate enough money to pay to digitize their bound volume archives. To try it, just contact Discover America’s Story … Continue reading →
- How Arkansas Catholic Newspaper Digitized its Newspaper Archive
- Editor & Publisher Reports on Our Program Helping Publishers Monetize their Archives
- How Newspapers Successfully Generate Money to Digitize Archives
- Discover America’s Story is about making money.
- Sponsorships deliver newspaper revenue.
Tagsad revenue ad sales program advertising sales archiveinabox archive scanning Berenstain Bears Berenstein Bears bound volumes community digital archive digitization digitize archive digitize archives digitize bound volumes digitize newspaper discover america's story historic preservation mooreland leader national newspaper association newspaper newspaper ad sales newspaper archive newspaper industry newspaper publisher newspaper publishers newspaper revenue nna NNA convention Oklahoma newspapers repository revenue sales program scanning Shelton Mason County Journal small town america small town newspapers smalltownpapers special offer sponsorship sponsorships Texas Press Association the mooreland leader The Ponchatoula Times Tim Schnoebelen Tom Mullen